Step 1 of 4
- Using latex gloves, carefully remove the protective masking from the enclosure’s back plate (a). The protective masking will more than likely already be removed before shipment. In rare cases the masking may still be on.
- Adhere the four rubber bumpers (b) to the iPad facing side of the back plate.
- Using the four included #10-32 x 3/8” screws (c), attach the back plate or quick release tabs from the table stands.
Step 2 of 4
- Carefully remove the protective masking from the remaining layers. The protective masking will more than likely already be removed before shipment. In rare cases the masking may still be on.
- Stack the enclosure face (e) and center plates (f, g) with the corner holes aligned.
- Insert the four #8-32 binding posts (h) into the aligned holes with the female end facing down.
- Set aside for step 4.
Step 3 of 4
- Plug the iDynamo (i) into the iPad (j). The iPad should turn on.
- Place the iPad with iDynamo on the back plate of the enclosure.
Step 4 of 4
- Place the combined plates from step 2 over the iPad and back plate.
- Holding all plates together, screw the four #8-32 screws (k) into the #8-32 binding posts already placed in the top plates, using thumb to prevent rotation.
- Use only low-medium torque on power drivers.