- Home Button Access – The Home button access on the front panel needs the provided Home key or paper clip to be depressed.
- Credit Card Reader – On the right hand side is the iDynamo credit card reader. This reader is directly integrated into the Expression App.
- Sleep/Wake Button – Also referred to as the on/off or lock button. Used to put the kiosk to sleep, wake from sleep, lock, turn off and turn on.
- Mounting Tabs – The tabs are used to mount on a stand.
- Charging Port – This is where the provided power cable is plugged in to charge the iPad. This port requires a Micro USB cable to charge.