This secure iPad enclosure is radio-transparent, heavy-duty steel and aluminum. All Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G radio frequencies are unimpeded in the iPad. The front of the iPad Case restricts the iPads’ Home button, so users must remain in one iPad kiosk application.
- Home button access – The Home button access on the front panel needs the provided Home key or paper clip to be depressed. Some versions of this enclosure do not have this access hole.
- Front camera access – Allows for the taking of photos with the front camera.
- Enclosure Lock – Locks the front faceplate to the rear plate. Secures the iPad in the enclosure.
- Outer Stand Mounts – When mounting to the floor stand you can use this wider mounting pattern. They are in a VESA standard 100mm pattern.
- Inner Stand Mounts – When mounting with tabs to the table top stand with quick release you will use these four mounting holes. They are in VESA standard 75mm pattern.
- Charging Port Access – This is where the provided power cable is plugged in to charge the iPad.