Create Custom Page sizes
1) Open the “Device and Printers” folder from the Windows 7 start menu.
2) Select the printer used for printing materials and click on the top menu option “Print server Properties“.
3) On the “Print Server Properties” window:
- Check the “Create a new form” checkbox.
- Set the paper dimensions, width and height.
- Name the new paper size in the “Form name:” field i.e. the paper dimensions.
- Click Save Form.
4) Click Close when finished.
Select Custom Paper Size
1) On the “Print Dialog” screen, select your printer from the drop-down menu and click Properties.
2) Select the Paper/Quality tab, and click the Advanced button.
3) Click the drop-down arrow besides Paper size. Select the name of your custom paper size. eg 6×9
NOTE: If the dimensions of the custom paper size are larger or smaller than the printer’s supported sizes, the custom paper size name will not show up in the printer’s Paper Size list.
4) Click OK to exit the advanced settings, and Click OK to close the document properties.
5) Click OK to Print.